#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response John Atkison to his Publication

White Hats on the move worldwide. Fookin awesome!!
Enjoy the show
Q

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

It is an amazing movie and I am enjoying it.

Lots of crazy plot twists in this movie. I'm listening to Patriot Underground's latest video on Rumble and he's discussing the Lin Wood / General Michael Flynn "dust up", "Flynn is a traitor" narrative and that it might actually part of a bigger White Hat operation to flush out the "paytriots." Talk about a plot twist.

IMHO, we're at the point in movie where just when you thought the bad guys were going to win, BOOM, the good guys pull the "rabbit out of the hat" and it becomes obvious the good guys are going to win.

BTW, saw a post / meme that stated there is a convoy of trucks heading out of Georgia to help support their Canadian brothers. Can't find it now, hopefully it will pop up in my feed and can repost it.

I tend to trust Flynn and Wood. Until I know for sure. Suspense. Love it. My second favorite genre... espionage. I trust the plan. If it fails...all hands on deck. Tic toc
What we are witnessing is the greatest military operation in history.

In response John Atkison to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Robert1957 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Travers, click on at the bottom under it