⭐⭐ THIS IS CRUEL AND UNUSUAL… STOP THIS MADNESS NOW! — SHOCKING: 31-YEAR-OLD DYING FATHER-OF-TWO REMOVED FROM BOSTON’S HOSPITAL TRANSPLANT LIST BECAUSE HE’S NOT VACCINATED ⭐⭐

https://worthypolitics.com/this-is-cruel-and-unusual-stop-this-madness-now-shocking-31-year-old-dying-father-of-two-removed-from-bostons-hospital-transplant-list-because-hes-not-vaccinated/

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

President John F Kennedy- Executive Order #11110 ThanQ God for president Donald J Trump #answeredprayers- Me.....100% Patriot 🇺🇲🦅

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

this is Crimes against humanity right here !

This is akin to murder.

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

would be awesome if he could use a med bed!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Looks like West Virginia is the closet red state! Anyone know of any EMTs or Paramedics or National Guard/Milatary Medics up for a challenge of the system. It’s about 11-12 hours to Charleston, West Virginia. I pray for this poor family 🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏🙏😥😥

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

I proclaim healing in this man's body, in the name of Jesus, the one and only Son of God. Jesus died on the cross for our salvation, deliverance and our healing. It is finished. May this man receive full healing and may this evil be defeated right now.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

GET A CONSTITUTIONAL LAWYER - FAST!!! This is criminal!!!!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Time we make them feel the heat... Literally 🔥🔥🔥

Bastards. The medical profession will not recover from this shit. I no longer trust them and I don't think I'm alone.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

If this was my husband I would have him transferred to a Red State and definitely hire a lawyer. Set up a funds account because I know I would donate! So, so sad this ia what our medicl system has come too!😥😥😠😠