Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I had an account for over 10 years and someone got into it and changed my password and was using my name I informed facebook and they shut it down but they didn't give it back to me.

Given everything you now know about vaxxines go back & watch the Documentaries Vaxxed 1&2. Autism is a fate worse than death

what happens when you support a paedophile organisation that spies on you 24/7...

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

WITCH HUNT.
No deals.

and some Marine vibes in the 737 too 👍

I'm just a GOD✝️ fearing American 🇺🇸 girl that loves my Family! Patriots ! Our Amazing President Trump 🌹✝️🇺🇸 and our country!🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

ASSHOLES!!🇺🇸☹🇺🇸 We need to vote these radicals out of office!!💪🇺🇸💪⚔🦁⚔🐸

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

The first response is usually a bot. I usually have to make several reports before they will remove something offensive, or that is a scam.