Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

God Fearing, Trump loving, Constitution Following, Proud Father of Two Awesome Kids, Who Will Die For His Country!!!

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

I pray everyday that something happens quick because my whole family is now calling me a right wing, brainwashed terroist. They call me every name in the book everyday. It doesnt matter how many facts I give them. They dont want to hear it. I dont know how much longer I can take the abuse. Very sad times.

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Blizzard BlizzardZ to his Publication

πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ’— Sneding you so so much love, you are defintley not crazy or aloneπŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! πŸ™„ Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. πŸ˜Ήβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Here for God and Country. WWG1WGA Psalms 23

I had people believing me when I told them that the election would be overturned. Now that "sniffer" has been "inaugurated" I am basically laughed at work.

In response Danny Nix to his Publication

πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’—

In response Danny Nix to his Publication

So heartbreaking that happneed to youπŸ’”πŸ˜ͺ... we are all beong severely traumaitzed by all of this... I have to have to trust in the Plan, its my only hope in all of this crazyness.πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

(2) Show this thread

U.S. Army Veteran. Die hard Patriot.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Husband, loves his family and friends! Love to have a good time and relax

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺπŸ‘Š

Can't happen soon enough - I'm so tired of being looked at like I'm a mental case.

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ’— You are not aloneπŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread