Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

Frontline doctors' pharmacy charged my hubby $145 for his Ivermectin.

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication

thats what i paid frim my dr
its wortb it

(3) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Storm, a few weeks ago you posted some info on Benadryl and milk. Have you seen any updates on this?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

I do recall the post that taking Benadryl plus milk will cure CV19. It works along with Zinc, D3 , Vitamin C and if possible to get HCQ or Ivermectin.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Is rona being mass transferred by water, food and chemtrails? I cant honestly believe its only “airborne”. I’ve been “exposed” twice this month by two different coworkers who had sinus symptoms. Tested positive. One triple jabbed and had flu shot. The other single jabbed and flu shot. 🤷‍♀️ Side note I also was told by doctor I work for that they are screening who gets the monoclonal antibodies in our area. He also verified with 100 percent certainty the “antibodies” are totally lab created.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

I believe that it is in the water supply. How could it not be . . . think of the Spike protein factories running around. Look at the people who own the water companies. The water is tasting very weird to me lately and our town already sent out a notice saying that the water quality didn't pass its tests.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

I think it's in the chemtrails! We were heavily chemtrailed in central Texas for the past several weeks. My husband and I have both been sick. My flu symptoms are gone. I took Ivermectin. However, I have a lingering cold that just won't go away, and I continue to feel under the weather.

(3) Show this thread

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

Ivermectin was a successful treatment for COVID. Therefore, it was a threat to the Vaccine's EAU status. There can be no treatments if the EAU status is to be given. So the removed the threat.#vaccine

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

It really looks like a lot of illness is caused by parasites.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I questioned that too. I was curious if the parasite is some relation to vril..

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

IVM supposedly has big effect on some cancers.

(2) Show this thread