Please no DM’s. Fakebook Carolyn BeKind formally known as Carolyn BeGood. (I wasn’t β€œGOOD”.) TS & Twitter: @CarolynBeGood πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

I think I finally figured ANONUP out. It’ll take a bit no doubt!! Carolyn, I want to thank you and your whole Jesus Strand Family for EVERYTHING!!! Your whole family’s sacrifices for humanity is beyond comprehension!! I pray that my 3 daughters who have written me off for sharing THE real ugly TRUTH about how much we have been decieved & the Caaninites bloodine usurping you all who are the REAL ROYALs-
who have been ruling over & enslaving mankind & their daily torture & child sacrifices ... my kids will realize they were in the wrong for not listening and even ostrasizing me away from them including my 2 beautiful grand babies!! My heart aches!! πŸ’” But, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt we are on the doorstep of the 1,000 years of peace here on earth, so I have no worries about our future for the first time in my 53 years of life!! I look forward to meeting you in person to give you a big hug of gratitude!!
-I am one of your 1st FB friends and have enjoyed learning from you!! πŸ’–

BTW, I realized, when I saw you post this on FB a while back... that Trump and your pop-in-law are the Lions of the tribe of Judah.... Fulfilling the prophesy of Gen 3:15!! Stomp on the head of THE snake!!
πŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸΌβœοΈπŸ™ŒπŸΌβœοΈπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’—

In response Karyn Carson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Karyncarson in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Karyn Carson, click on at the bottom under it