🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I've said it before and I'll say it again... L-Lysine kills Viruses..
GET YOUR L-LYSINE!!!💪💪

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Lysine is one of the things my naturopath prescribed for my daughter’s skin condition!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Yes, it is a wonder nutrient/supplement and no surprise [they] kept it hidden..
It is a known fact that a high acidic Ph causes many issues in our cells including cancer, while a Ph balanced body system can fight EVERYTHING including cancer... God made everything we need here, and [they] suppressed it... Pisses me off bc so many could still be here with us had we known years ago...

I also got the family alkalizing water bottles and a great filter system. Its doing wonders!

You are doing exactly the right thing...Alkaline Ph balance is sooo important. You can also add a pinch of Borax to a bottle water too.🙌 i do once a day only.

I have been putting borax in their detox baths, I will put a little in their water. Thanks! Send any other health ideas you have too, every little bit helps.

I'm a naturalist, so I like things we can take/eat that balance Ph, just be sure it's only a pinch of Borax and lemon squeeze. Pink Himalayan salt is the only salt I use, and Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and EVOO for dressings on salads, sandwiches, etc...Make sure you are taking Red Krill Oil too. Probiotics are excellent, just be sure it's a reputable company (Like that's easy now with all the lies huh?)🙄😣

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it