๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

I've said it before and I'll say it again... L-Lysine kills Viruses..
GET YOUR L-LYSINE!!!๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Marlene van to her Publication

Yes, shingles, Herpes all related viruses (Lab created by the way๐Ÿคจ) and L-Lysine works for anyone who suffers from breakouts, I don't know what amount you take but my rule of thumb is 1,000mg daily for maintenance and 3,000mg a day for 3 days as soon as you start feeling anything coming on including cold and flu, then 2,000mg for 3 days, then 1,000mg daily to remain dormant. MedBeds will help those to rid the virus completely Praise God!๐Ÿ™

In response Marlene van to her Publication

Yes, MedBeds please!! LOL
as for L-Lysine, 1,000mg is good for maintenance, perfect, but if you even feel a cold or flu symptoms go up to 3,000mg the first two days, then 2,000mg for another couple days then do your normal 1,000mg...All good, we want those suckers to stay away!๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) Show this thread