Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

I look at this as a blessing, it woke the parents up to what the schools were teaching the children. Down with the teacher's union. Now they have to find a way to reprogram the children to learn morals again. I suggest putting GOD back in schools and having teachers that want to teach about GOD. At least have morals!!! Oh and one more thing, teacher's are not baby sitters.

5D Full Disclosure 17, [1/24/2022 9:41 PM]
https://www.dailywire.com/news/homeschooling-rates-doubled-during-2020?

The Daily Wire (https://www.dailywire.com/news/homeschooling-rates-doubled-during-2020)
Homeschooling Rates Doubled During 2020

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

I'm all for the homeschooling.
I have an issue with putting God back in the schools for the reason that it could open up a Pandora's box. To teach Christianity would be arrogant and exclusive of Jews, Muslims, Hindus, etc. If Christianity is taught, then all of the other religions would have to be taught. I also don't believe in group prayers in school. Yahshua told us to pray in secret - public prayers are for the hypocrites, he said. Also, atheists wouldn't pray. It's best to obey Yahshua.

I think putting MORALS back in the school would be good. There are certain morals that all religions can agree on. This would be, in essence, putting God back in the schools.

Some have taken issue with my position but think about allowing foot washing areas for Muslims, prayer rugs, and the annoying Muslim call to prayer.

Religion should be a family matter to be addressed at home and at a place of worship. School should be for reading, writing, and arithmetic.

Yes which is the reason I also said, at least have morals.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

Good job! Somehow I missed that. I apologize.