Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

This is hilar! 🤣🤣🤣

M O V I E . time

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Shouldn’t he fire himself?

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

🍿🍿🍿

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Great acting.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

redpillin AF

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1485743304998330369?s=21.
Joe Biden in January of 2021: "But I'm not joking when I say this, if you are ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot."

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Talk about the pot and the kettle😂😂😂

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

He really doesnt even give a shit any more does he.
They think they have won and are above everyone
DoQ do you have the link so I can post to twit wit? It wont take from anonup nor copied videos

Haha real madness!

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. 🧎‍♂️ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

well !! i knew he is an idiot !

🍿📽️ :)

😁🙏