NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Do it.

Do it now.

Share far and wide.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
https://www.jmbullion.com/2020-1-oz-american-silver-eagle-coin/

Only people mentioned by @F1r3 in this post can reply

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

In response F1r3 ... to her Publication

Thanks for the help, guys! i want to purchase some today :):) since im clueless on the stock markets figured purchasing some physical silver is my best route.

🇨🇦 patriot. I ❤️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

I bought mine online. Just make sure that the company is reputable.

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication

JM Bullion is one of the best :)

I linked the most basic US standard issue 99.99% silver 1 oz coin for people, so they don't get distracted by collectible coins.

(1) Show this thread

I included a link to the most basic silver coin available. It's the standard US issue & its 99.99% silver. That's what you're looking for.

You could buy silver bars, but it would be harder to flip if you were looking to, due to the quanity of silver.

Each silver coin is 1 oz.