Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!

Sorry I have been missing but for some reason God decided that this earth suit needed to have covid twice, even tho my bloodwork last week showed that I had covid last yr & still had 60+% antibodies, I still caught it from my daughter within 2 days.
I had to fight my family about going to the hospital but I would not go.I had ivermectin &zpak & left it in God's hands.
I was so sick for a while I thought that he might let me come home, but he knows that I am ok with that or staying here to continue the fight.
This time the fever was the worst part, the chills from pulling it down from 103 were awful and with my 3rd eye open when I would close my eyes it would kick in & it seemed like I was just flashing in between dimensions or times & gave me what felt like sea sickness.
I am sure he had some purpose for giving it to me again,I would say my antibodies now are at 100% so bring on the next variant mfs!
God wins!
@wainthepain01
https://youtu.be/AtuTytgy

SPIRITUAL WARFARE | Put on the Armor of God - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

Whether we realize it or not, we are in a spiritual battle. Although spiritual warfare is unseen, it’s absolutely real. The Bible speaks of spiritual warfare...

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏GM, welcome back. I'm glad that you are feeling better.🙏
God bless.

TY hun happy to still be here. Guess my mission is not complete!

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it