We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

If anyone has recipes for natural cleaners, please add them. Personally I just made orange cleaner by taking the peels from lemons and oranges, put them in a jar, coved the peels with vinegar, and stored the jars for 2 weeks. Smells amazing and clean well too.
Anyone have recipes for toothpaste (other than just baking soda) tub/tile cleaner, degreaser, etc????
I'm asking because a lot of people may not realize you can make many of these things with stuff you have in your kitchen already.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BxAnon in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response JustWantTrump Back to her Publication

And it soooooo cheap. I will say the best carpet shampoo recipe I found on Pinterest used 1 cup of peroxide per gallon of water. Best stuff I ever used to shampoo the carpet in my Jeep.

In response Made In America to her Publication

🤗yes and smart and final sales it by the gallon

(1) Show this thread

In response JustWantTrump Back to her Publication

Thank you Just. Sharing.