Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

to určitě kjeténe…

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

research Senomyx for those who do not know

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Lock that asshole up without water and see how long he maintains that point of view.

https://www.nestle.com/aboutus/globalpresence
MORE soft kill pos traffickers.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Nestle 'Corporate HQ' is in Switzerland...(a Fun FACT ) JUST LIKE: the NAZI CIA HQ is in Switzerland. hmm....and neither one like Humans/Humanity. THEY are Related... in MORE ways than 1, all you have to do is LOOK at the website....

(1) Show this thread

And nothing they make is actual food. Bloodliner sub names still them.

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

Shameful evil statement! I think our Lord along with every human being on earth will disagree with him!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Is nestle's chairman human.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

good question

Freedom loving patriot. Lightworker. 🕊💜💫

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Definitely no hiding the evil in his eyes!!

(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Yeah, well, [they] aren't worth the air to blow [them] up...