Only people mentioned by @movementiscomin in this post can reply

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

In response Mai Mamdouh to her Publication

🕊🤍🙏🏻✨💫🪶

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

kinda reminds me of my old running partner, 70 plus years could kick my astronomy. he would say, “just one more hill” even if it was the first of eight. i guess we take one hill at a time 🏃🏽‍♀️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts