#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

Luv this so much💝🙏😇

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Yes! Thank you, Lord!

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

Thank all who shared comments in this thread. May God bless you, each. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

look at that face!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

awesome! 😭😭😭

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

heartmaker

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

heads up👀😂

(1) Show this thread

THIS IS SO PRECIOUS TRUE LOVE AND HER SMILE SAYS IT ALL !!!!

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

pure love and awesomeness, made me smile

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

The question here is: WHAT caused paralysis in a 3 yr old?

So misleading without factual confirmation of photo/story.
https://www.fireflyfriends.com/us/upsee

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

This will help the child develop her muscles in the lower extremities and develop a sense of balance so long as Dad can continue doing this. I'm sure she has a sense of freedom like nothing anyone of us can identify with. Keep going Dad.

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

I see this as Being Way More than a Novelty... It Could have Real-world Applications.
I am reminded of the story of the Bumble Bee who, by the law of physics should not be able to fly, who flies simply based on the fact that nobody ever told her she couldn't!
Imagine how many might benefit from the simple "muscle memory" a device like this could create!
I can't feature a parent in the world who would not spare the time and effort to give their child a shot at having free mobility the rest of us take for granted!!
Go Dad!!

My father did that with my son to teach him to walk. He's 47 now.

In response Susie Que to her Publication

He just put my son's feet on his toes and walked around.

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Hallelujah 💞