Do you believe some good people have already been ressurected and are currently on the earth, assisting in the Great Awakening?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

yes, personally i do believe
Biblically, we know a lot of the sacred text has been concealed from us, hidden, but Revelation 20 talks about the first resurection

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

I also believe that some with not good intentions have been resurrected to do Evil upon the earth

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

no one ismade to be here..we are all here bc we chose to be...the faster you come bavk the more info from your previous life come too

πŸ‘‰ find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

yes absolutely

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I believe when a person dies their soul sleeps and will rise with the return of Christ.

With this definition of resurrect : Yes .

Doesnt match my understanding of bible timeline

Ressurections happen at the time of rapture, explained here in Thess 4:16

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

So the dead believers will be raptured up (ressurected) at the same time as those who are alive and remain. And both groups meet Christ in clouds. This is how we are saved from the 7 year Great Tribulation. Its pretty clear that we go straight to the clouds. No ressurected people will be on earth, until after 7 yr trib

however i do believe there will be "ressurections" such as jfk jr who will come out of witness protection and help us save as many souls in belief on Christ during our last Great Awakening (Christian Revival) before r

Yes.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Honestly, I don't.

I do, however, know that John, MJ, and Diana are alive - that they never did die.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎢 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’š

Whether they are resurrected or many reincarnated is very plausible.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

πŸ‘

Yes indeed, DoQ+! God bless the patriots saving this beloved country.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

I haven't thought of that. I have had long conversations with several non-church going, spiritual people in recent years who are having experiences with praying, visions or dreams of what is to come. The other part of this, these people crossed path. Not a spiritual environment.

FoR SURE . 100% I think of them as ANGELS . βœ¨πŸ˜‡βœ¨

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

muh Father who likely died getting vaxd without letting us know so he could hang with us without fear of spreading covid is here. he thought vax was a good idea. i didnt find out until we were cleaning out his apartment. he died September. smell of his stinky cigarette apartment hits me off and on wherever i go. crazy.

that idea crossed my mind a few months ago, the reality can be truly amazingπŸ€―πŸ˜‡

Yes, and itll be biblical.

Lets make a new ending to the human story with the ressurected ones i know a Editor

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

I believe the cloud of witnesses never died- they were taken in and protected to testify to the world about the evil they witnessed. Diana, royal- Elvis- hollywood, pedo, young bride- MJ, entertainment/music- Rush/Morrison, MK Ultra, drugs, flower children- etc. Trusted, loved, believable.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

fook ya

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

LOL - so angelic ...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

...TRUE story!❀

(6) Show this thread

They never died. He will appear when Christ comes.

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP

Revelation 20

no

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

This 100%

(1) Show this thread

Yes

No

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.