Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Thomas Tull.

Dig.

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Wanda Group is the Parent Company of Legendary Entertainment and is owned by Wang Jianling (Pictured below).

Notable:
-Belongs to CCP.
-Father fought for Mao.
-Evergrande connections (overleveraged?)
-Friend to Foes with Jack Ma (CCP)
-AMC now belongs to the πŸ¦πŸ’ŽπŸ€²πŸΌ

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Also notable:
-Name change. Given name at birth was originally ε»Ίζž— which can be translated as 'forest builder'
-Military Background. Promoted to commander by age 27.
(Pictured Below)

-Organizations. (including Harvard)
(Pictured Below)

-Investment connections to Qi Qiaoqiao, sister of Xi Jingping, and daughter of Wen Jiabo (high ranking CCP)
(Pictured below Wen Jiabo brief)

(3 pictures)

(1) Show this thread

Symbolism will be their downfall.

Wife also has a lot of connections. I am having a hard time finding info on her. So far I found she was connected to Obama and Hollywood through her photography.

Made Forbes Top 20 Donor List. He must really have something to lose.

https://www.forbes.com/pictures/hhlj45hk/19-thomas-tull-1-mill/

The Super Pac he donates to and their core missions.
https://priorities.org/mission/

Follow the Money.

(1) Show this thread