Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response John Q.. to his Publication

young kGbee officer stationed then abandoned by home office at E.Berlin when the wall was coming down... bluffs the crowds to save his life ..he knows and he remembers.
so the story goes

I don't know any communist leader other than Putin that built a Orthodox Cathedral for its military its amazing!
look it up.

maybe he knows where the bodies are buried! lol

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Vlamdimir is bringing God back to Russia. He knows.#RussianRevival

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

Yes

(1) Show this thread

Russia has tunnels also like a motherfucker, BET> He knows.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

ALL CONTINENTS>

(1) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Turn the Tables = = = > < >
#TruthIsAForceOfNature = = = > < >
#GodWins + #RecompenceMatters = = = > < >

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Reading Vlad’s Tea Leaves. 👇😎👍10 Pics
Listen up Normie’s I gave the 33k emails and everything else to Donald with memory sticks in the Ball, I don’t like lizards either, we know who’s doing this shit.
I’ll quitely help on my end, let’s all do our part and reclaim the world for God & Country! ⚔️🌏⚔️
Vlad is a Global Patriot!
http://en.kremlin.ru/acts/news

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

A German General resigned because he said Putin
deserves RESPECT not all these lies. He Knows.

Putin sends a Coptic Christian Priest w/a Team to
EACH military battalion in the field, so they can
have church in a tent.

Values & Core Principles based on the Bible.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

BUT lets not fkin ACT like RUSSIA does not have tunnels. AND EVERY OTHER FKIN CONTINENT>

(5) Show this thread