Spiritual Warfare.
...it's a Daily Battle.
[Good vs. Evil]

Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

In response John Q.. to his Publication

The side with NO FEAR. The side that the other side FEARS. The Light side. The Right side. The Children of God / the Children of Adam / the Human side. The side of Truth. The Winning side.🙏

1221 Take it away
I had noticed also the dates on some of your tweets.
i have known for a very long time nothing is as it seems.
There are a baser sort that do not follow the law of man or the universe.. We must have Law and Order.
Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked bears rule, the people mourn.

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Linda Moore to her Publication

Amen.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

FromDarkToLight SaveTheChildren SaveHumanity NCSWIC LQVE and LIGHT GodWon 11:11 WWG1WGA

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

There is no way back, even if the people around you are withdrawing because they don't ( want to) understand you

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

😁🤣 so true

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

That was a Long time ago.. I been in this fight with you.

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Don't pay no mind to the Demons...
They Fill you with Fear.

(1) Show this thread