Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

There were shenanigans with the broadcast - it was cut off - corrupt media even back then!!! I was in MA then and remember that broadcast on WCVB Channel 5 - so sickening and vile to learn what they did!!! Hope they ALL pay the price for their crimes!!!

WE LOVE YOU CAROLYN, LAUREN AND JOHN!!! ❤️ 🙏 🇺🇸

Down with corrupt, FAKE NEWS!!!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Hi Johnny Tesla. My wife's Birth day is 7/16 and we married on 1/17. You can't make this up. I can't give you details but the JFK Sr. speech was my red pill far before 9/11. Been at this a long time.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

https://t.me/dontdrinkthekoolaid/1420
KENNEDY VISION 2021 🐸#DDK

THIS WILL GO DOWN AS ONE OF THE Greatest stories ever told! The return of Camelot!!
#wwg1wga#jfk#jr

🤣😅😅😅😅😍To ROCK [their] WORLD!!!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

And don't forget the context. Hillary needed a Senate seat in NY to pave way for presidency. Who could have stood in her way?

"...According to the historian, Kennedy had considered running for New York's open senate seat Senate in 1999 (the one eventually won by Hilary Clinton), but he was perhaps more interested in an executive role in the government."

VP will do just fine.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

YES this is the scenario I believe is true ... very plausible, given how savvy and alert JFK Jr & team were to the evil around them.
@jfk2djt
and yes, the HRC machine wanted the Senate seat and was willing to spread the Arkansas flu

(2) Show this thread

𝐹𝒢&𝒞💙🩵💚 𝒲𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝓂𝒶 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒮𝑒𝑒𝓀𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒹𝑒𝓁𝓊𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈, 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉✨✨✨

interesting artcle!!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Calm Cali to her Publication

From 1999. Interesting indeed.

(1) Show this thread