Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

it was 2020, the reaction to hcq pissed me off so much i read every q post while working as a nurse through c19. that was the red pill. jfk jr would be the ultimate in your face happy pill

Yes

But we will all have proof we've had it all along...I told ya! :)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

😊

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I love your account, DOQ!!!
I appreciate you 😎

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

I’ve had Kennedy vision since June 23, 2018 when “R” appeared on 4 chan. I Hope he comes out within this year.

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

Same here and I hope so too!

(1) Show this thread

God Wins!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

when you have real Kennedy vision you understand the Dems cheated in 1960 too with the Mafia's help and that is how JFK became POTUS . Painful truths .

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

NICE!

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

“Gone too soon?” NO. “GONE TO SOON”…………. COME BACK. Hopefully it’s within 2022.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Pretty sure WE all know the truth of who actually had#KennedyVision but hey, you know that could be one of those
things you want to let them think they knew?

Might be a good starting point for letting them prove that they do by discussing new operational ways forward together with that
vision in mind.

Might be a great avenue allowing them to think this so they actually learn it in the process of creating.☺️

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It will be written somewhere... or it already is :)

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

That "Q" formation could also represent a Tesla tower within the firmament.

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

The arrow is pointing to the NW.
And what’s the NW KEY on the keyboard?
“Q”.

(3) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Instead
Left out in the cold.
Timbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and most will claim that they didn’t get jabbed and they voted for 45. no “i told you so’s”, but the internet is forever. we all need to humble ourselves, see our own blindstops, so that we can all grow together.

🕶#KennedyVision
BOTH Men.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Amen to that

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Future proves past
Nothing is really erased .

(3) Show this thread