I have no words... just clenched fists and grinding teeth that this kind of bullshit goes on everywhere in the world..

Justice.

Only people mentioned by @BludGeonT in this post can reply

Christian, Wife, Mother, Nana, Friend to many, Patriot to 4-10-20.....new/followed santasurfing & drcharlieward

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

I am literaly sick at my stomach to have seen these poor children, I pray so hard that they survive & are all ok.....GOD will handle the pedos...I know we are to pray for everyone.....but I can't pray the souls of these HORRIBLE people that do this to our children of the world.......SPEECHLESS at this point & MAD AS HELL!!!!!!

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I watched it too, and it made me sick! I refuse to hide in a corner and ignore any of it!!! I've seen and saved many thing's in my 25 yrs. of research/feelings/memories. I'm an inch away of being kicked off FB, suspended from twatter and that just tells me I'm a truther, not a spineless women. Those kids were drugged and could hardly even breath!!!! 🔥🙏

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

To harm a child. A THOUSAND SPIKES through the perpetrators body will NEVER be enough.
GOD'S WILL BE DONE.

Christian, Wife, Mother, Nana, Friend to many, Patriot to 4-10-20.....new/followed santasurfing & drcharlieward

In response Ann Holden to her Publication

AMEN !!!!!

(1) Show this thread