It must be done according to...
The Rule of Law.

Good things sometimes take Time.

Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response John Q.. to his Publication

This post reminds reminds of the song "Time is on my side, yes it is."

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

1221 Take it Away! 🏝πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Patience for Peace✌🏼
until Justice. πŸ”¨
Patience to seperate the sheep πŸ‘
from the wolves. 🐺
Thank you John! πŸ™πŸΌ

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

Apart from the time needed to Win the secret War in the DUMBS, castles, Vatican, Churches, Gov't buildings, CERN/Lake Geneva etc to Save God's Children, this is the reason we have had to battle on in Social Media etc and in person -to try to get through to the doubting Thomas' who continue (even to today) to say that 'Nothing is Happening'. We explain to People that the good guys have to follow the Law - unlike the cabal/swamp - thus the need for this sting operation of the past 12 months - to get the useful idiots of the NWO to stuck their heads up world wide and catch them committing crimes against Humanity thinking Trump had gone and that their Agenda 2030 etc was back on track - after being delayed by Trump. (They never thought SHE would lose.. )- This especially goes for those in deep in the swamp who had previously been Presidentially pardoned by the enemy - they had to be caught with fresh crimes. CAUGHT THEM ALL! Thank You Alliance. Thank You God.πŸ™

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

no it doesnt we wont tell

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Well, if they weren't sick before the jab, they are now. And not for the reasons they think.