From Twitter, meme...
I think we are at the part of the plan where we ALL will be told everyone we follow are bad guys.
(my first clue should have been Charlie Ward 2 years ago, when they exposed him)
sorry... my wall is now back up that every account is being used for an end result.
why are they just now telling us these ppl R bad?

if i am reading this correctly Patrick's account is bad too?
we keep reading "be careful who you follow"
I call BS to that statement
because we are only as good as the information we read.
every account is directing the narrative

I would like to think they would put out a list of reliable channels to follow.
but i think it will come back to "the choice is ours"
meaning free will to follow who we want.

i am now prepared to know all social media will be
CIA
FBI
and everything here is fake as well.
there really is know way of knowing ....
just brace yourself for more lies.😡

Only people mentioned by @XFILES in this post can reply

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

I say no way to negative. White hats control the news...why would bad guys draw attention to him? It is white hats trying to draw people in and think critically for themselves. He has way too much pratical advice and great decodes to be a bad guy. Anyone who follows him very closely would agree. Also Patrick, I used to think he was out there, but now think he is part of the plan and a legit account.

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Trust your instinct . Not worthy of engaginging deveivers.

(1) Show this thread
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

I just go by what I actually see on the ground. Trump's exec order at the end. General says smooth transition into military power. DC not 'normal'. Got to know what you believe and take everybody with a grain of salt. I think LOW manual is in play from what I see though. What do you think?

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

yes bottom line military is in control.....

Based on all Executive Orders.....

(1) Show this thread