Well if it isnt JFK Jr. IN THE FLESH.
Whistling with his pet Lark. Did you know that LARK was JFK Jr.'s Code name when his father was POTUS? Same face, Same Voice.... Looks pretty real to me!

Only people mentioned by @PegasusWarrior in this post can reply

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

Doesn't remotely resemble him.
This gets ridiculous ya know.

Patriot Conservative I will die standing before I'll live on my knees!

For fuck sake is there anyone you people won't post as JFK Jr?! PLEASE stop this nonsense!!!

Service to Other. Teacher/Learner. Here to help with the Great Awakening.

In response Gwen Caldwell to her Publication

Why so triggered Gwen? Probably not healthy to get so upset over a post. If you dont believe it, fine. Move on to the next thing... Be well. Be Love.

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

In response Gwen Caldwell to her Publication

dont be triggered, take that crap back to twatter

(2) Show this thread

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

That's a starling. They are excellent mimics.

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

It's so incredibly cute!!

(1) Show this thread

Say what you mean and mean what you say. May my heart, my conscience and convictions guide me.

the account also states with the first post "talk with the code" . i wonder is code somebody or are the posts all crumbs to be decoded?

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. 🙏❤🇺🇲🌎 Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

yea, no.

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

No way.

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

Ears are like fingerprints. They don't match

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response EPJones Author to her Publication

I'm not going to be arrogant and say flat out no - men's ears change significantly when they age .... i see the resemblance but theres an Australian accent? i know he lived here a while but would it have changed that much?

we dont know. let's see.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

I thought the sane when I saw it...

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

In response Kay Eski to her Publication

the ear looks diffetent tho..

(1) Show this thread