I guess my 'run' on Twitter came to an end a few minutes ago...
When I tweeted out the Military was in control lol

#ThePeoplesBridge
#HoldTheLine

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Mine did too ,the day they took our dear President off for good :( I got suspened for posting in reference to voter fraud!!! I DO NOT REGRET IT ONE BIT ❤️🇺🇸God bless ALL PATRIOTS 🇺🇸

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

It's a badge of honor, if that's any consolation! I never did anything interesting or provocative enough for Twitter to suspend or ban me, but I'm appalled by their attack on free speech, and the place is like a ghost town with all the people whose accounts I followed silenced. Thanks for all you do, in real life (in the lovely Chicago winter, to boot!) and online to awaken people. 🙂

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

And I will continue to do so...
Today we are getting 10 inches of snow, so I may do some 'inside' Bridge work...

(1) Show this thread

Love all that you do so selflessly to wake up the public after all you have been through ! Love and Light to you ! 🦋🕊😇🙂😐🕊🦋

been waiting on ya ...

I was suspended on the 8th as spam. It was my 1 and only account opened in 2011. I have appealed 3 times with no response

welcome to twitter jail. ❤

welcome to twitter jail. ❤

Greek expat to the US of A. Researcher, ex-military, A/V production veteran, long time red-pilled. WWG1WGA

I hear you there. I was suspended right after the "inauguration" for "manipulating" the platform. After nearly 12 years there.

I was purged on Twitter 4 times and 1 in FB.

Hi Veronica they got me again🙂 🇦🇺

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

Anyone start a class action lawsuit yet?

Stay at home mum Kiwi in rural Australia Loves the truth, love folling Trump, youngest is learning about USA history.

now wounder how long before FB gets purging .

I love teaching! 30 years-total 11 years privately...then fired 2/2020 for telling the truth about Coronavirus! Thank God for POTUS!!!

Congratulations, Patriot! o7

Dutch Patriot, The great awakening

ow no😱 well new thing for me to do, put your post from here on Twitter😁🍿

Christian Mom of two, Maw Maw Toots to three grands plus one great grand❤️ Proud Louisiana Patriot! Love President Trump❤️🇺🇸❤️

They got me a few weeks ago in the big massacre lol. Oh well, we must have touched a nerve! I found Anonup through Santa Surfing, how long has it been up?

you're in good company!! 😅😘😘

%UCK Twatter. I won't be going back. The Left can have it. My last post got me the boot. The Truth hurts some folk..🤣🤣

Damn they took you out? I just rejoined Twitter to be there and hold the Line and followed you too... Had no idea that they took you away! I guess I am not writing anything right now, if they are purging again! 🙏

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Hang on. I was purged on Twitter a couple times. Do you get purged here too? 😳

(1) Show this thread

🎯🎯🎯🎯

#MamaBear #Cannabis #Lightbender #Eternal #TheGreatAwakening #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC

I JUST saw you post something and went back to check after seeing THIS post and you are indeed suspended...Glad to have found you here ✨

that means you were right over the target and truths is not what they want over in twitland

Welcome to the club someone will awrd your digital soldier purple heart soon..🙏