Anyone of my followers a lawyer? I have to submit my religious exemption and could really use a quick validation that I have made it clear, concise and have not given wiggle room.

Only people mentioned by @Colob123 in this post can reply

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you 🙏😇❤️oh yeah, and heart's everywhere! 💓

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Jennifer Sebek to her Publication

Unfortunately, my company doesn't give a shit.

(1) Show this thread

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you 🙏😇❤️oh yeah, and heart's everywhere! 💓

The vaccine is The Mark,, avoid at all costs! It attacks our God given DNA! God bless you ❤️🙏

Stay strong in prayer ❤️

books, painting, walks in nature

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

I am fully informed. It is not me it is the evil state/corporation BS.

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature