Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

I am a middle school teacher and am fully on board with this! I would welcome a camera in my classroom! school boards and administration definately need to be cleaned out. Books, curriculum and policies need to be changed! The crap they tell us to do makes no sense and hasnt for quite some time.

I agree 100%. I'm a retired high school teacher. I bucked the system every inch of the way but after 10 years i just couldn't stand it anymore. The whole thing needs flushed out...all the way to the top.

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @sv_patriot in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

I have to...maybe that is why I have been taken off committees now. Guess I ask too many questions. 🤣. after 21 years in the same district and 23 years total experience I am approaching retirement. I stay because the kids need someone watching whats going on and to question it.

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

What a warrior you are. No one knows the battle you fight everyday...the battering you take from administration.....the insults you deflect from an ignorant public who thinks you're like the rest of them and just when you've had enough, there are the children who depend on you, pulling you back.

(1) Show this thread