Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana woke up from my dream on the 7th saying, " Just look at who is in your universe" I usually wake up from dreams talking most mornings between 3am to 4am. Many times saying things that I even have to google to make sure I know what the words mean. Like one time, "monolith" , once "tecktonic plates are shifting" Those two I had to look up. These were weeks ago. Thrilled that God has allowed me to me here during this wonderful time in history.πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜˜πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜

I wake between 3 & 4 myself. I woke the other night talking about S.A.M.s Missiles and had no idea what I was talking about. They were being used to fight with in local big towns.
S.A.M.s =Surface to Air Missiles

Never knew that!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrackenKrew in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kracken Krew to her Publication

Same here! Have been dreaming about myself & others working in different timelines making sure everything in each timeline happens at the same time. Frens on here have confirmed they have been having the same dream. So strange. We communicate in the dreams telepathically