I hope we all get some compensation for all the poison these globalists have fed to our families and us. Poisons that have been deteriorating us since the day we were born. Who is it poisoning our crops? They all need to be hung!!

Only people mentioned by @UnityLovePeace in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication

yes i pray. my beautiful lil boy was born perfect. i k ow those vaxxxes causeed him all his apraxia and autoimmune disease πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™every day is sooo hard ---im sooo angry. i akways knew deep down πŸ™β€οΈπŸŒˆ

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope they pay the price for the harm they have caused you your child and your family. My son ended up with Cancer and needed one of his lungs removed to take out the tumor. I go to a Hollistic Health Center now and my Health coach has said that tumors can be healed through Holistic health. That we shouldn't have any organs taken out our bodies. THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!!!!!! I hope that all their assets are seized and God makes them pay for their evil deeds.

(1) Show this thread