Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

JFK_Jr > George > Anonymous > George

Now at Mar_A_Lago

Only people mentioned by @TiffanyR369 in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Sooo excited...I cant take the anticpation...

(2) Show this thread

And the thing I know would never happen to a Great Presidents son is " they would never,ever bury you at sea" never! I can't wait for the day we really see and hear you again. Jesus is Lord

Love GOD, President Trump, animals, Senior Members, Children. I’m your Huckleberry.........loved the movie!

So happy you are still here and she is the one gone! love this family....

When will the bird sing? I believe the Lark will be singing soon!

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Proud 5th gen Aussie~Truth-Seeker~I love Trump~I love my family~I love Genealogy, History, Music....I'll finish this later

In response Liberty Always to her Publication

Killary died because of ALL of her crimes! She deserved to die! She was an evil, psychopathic, Satanic witch!!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Liberty Always to her Publication

she ☠️ long ago. Satanist pedo criminal ccpASSET. bubba too ☠️

(2) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Awww! God Bless him! I love that man . ❤️#ILOVEJFKJR

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kvoceans) can see their posts

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

I do not pretend to know but if true I would welcome it! If it is JFK Jr. I wish him and President Trump Safety. And All of U.S. Victory over the Dark.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Return of The Mack! (Camelot)
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
❤️🤍💙👑🇺🇸
#darktolight🌚🌝
https://rumble.com/vddoz7-return-of-the-prince-.html

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I wish I had all those magazines! But I have a feeling I'll be reading something, or maybe a much more updated type version here real soon