God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Only people mentioned by @Bachase4 in this post can reply

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

its why i dont keep any money in banks. not holding any shares. just physical in a safe place. Maybe you banksters should have thought about that when you were screwing us over.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Timber, shes going down.

I first saw this on gab. Definitely fear based

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

I think I am gonna by some physical Silver!

In response Lawrence D... to his Publication

been buying it for years. good time to stock up.

I am Ekklesia! Spirited Southern gal, in the fight since '63. We know what we know. If faith is the absence of fear, then I fear NOTHING.

In response Lawrence D... to his Publication

😉Just did. 5 hours ago.#mybad

(2) Show this thread

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

Someone seems upset. lol

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

(they) be sweatin'
BIGLY

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I have worked for companies which have suffered as the hedge funds have manipulated our stock by shorting and working with fake news to post false information. The situation hurt so many people and no one has ever been punished. Rules for us but not for them.

like how she includes herself with "we". crash it. Make it happen. Rip the bandaide off and do it, please. lets just do this

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

YEP !!!! But real silver NOW !!!! Game Stop X 1,000

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Wow, smells like panic to me!