🔴DR BEN TAPPER
When will the perpetual cycle of lockdowns and mandates end? Is it when we reach a 96% va__incation rate? I am genuinely concerned as a health care provider when over eighty percent of Americans and over sixty percent of our children suffer from Chronic disease associated with poor lifestyle choices. Do we have a pharmaceutical deficiency? Or do we need another va_ine followed by multiple boosters? Will the Government ever correlate that the real epidemic is Chronic disease?
Another thing I find disturbing is the fear-driven culture of the hospitals and the discrimination towards the unva__ed. Some businesses require a va__ine to enter, and in some areas, governments are taxing the unva__ed. The Hospitals are following an incentivized "top-down" protocol from authoritative and administrative "Doctors" and not the doctor in the field.
👉Watch the film. www.thetimeisnow.movie👈

🔵con in com🔵

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

I was taught that the field of practice graduates the true physician, but most "true" physicians have experienced major censorship.

People claim that "Big-Pharma" isn't making any money on the pandemic, and they don't profit from the jabs. But the Global Va__ines Market size is projected to reach USD 104.87 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period of 2020-2027. What has changed?
When is enough enough? We must focus on making healthy lifestyle choices and not neglect the elephant in the room, chronic disease. The good thing is that God designed our bodies to be well. We must eat well, move well, think well, pray well, and we can be well. If you're struggling with a particular diagnosis or situation, remember that your body's ability to heal itself is far greater than anyone, including our Government, has permitted you to believe.