ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

New Dan.

TS:
7:11 AM EST.

Video in replies.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Trump kinda looked like his brother to me the other night, VK!

But who knows.
Everyone has fun with these but no on really knows who anyone is, do they?

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agree Nana, looked very much like Robert... I also heard thru the grapevine that Trump had to attend a last min important meeting and that is why it wasn't him. I knew as soon as he started throwing the hats to the audience it wasn't him....but noooo, I'm crazy.. LOL๐Ÿ˜‚

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

concure . oh, and crazy too๐Ÿ˜‰

Nana is pretty darn sure the pure definition of "CRAZY" will be re-written after all this as well.

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

God I hope so Nana, It's been a long time Cake Lady has been accused of wearing a tin foil hat and called crazy.
Funny thing is the only time I really used tin foil was on the TV antennas for better reception.. KEK (I just aged myself didn't I?)๐Ÿ˜‰

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

๐Ÿ˜†

Jesus is my Savior ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Trump is my President ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Fix2020orBust๐Ÿ’ฅ #SaveAmerica๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Savethechildrenโค๏ธ

I am praying for all involved๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ total tin foil cra cra lady prays to remain ever so humble & not say, you know the 5 wordsโค๏ธ
Godspeed & stay safe๐Ÿ’ฅ

(2) Show this thread