Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Our sorry state of a Congress would be hard pressed to deliver that to us. Can we just fire them all and start over asap?

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication

Great Idea...Let's go!!!

(1) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

You know....this is a no brainer. We use to have to show ID and Voter's Reg. Card. Went away right out from under our our noses. Asleep.. THANK YOU FATHER! THANK YOU Q TEAM! THANK YOU PATRIOTS! THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE PRAYING AND THANK YOU JFK, TRUMP & JFK Jr. for such love and sacrifice. 💜 FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY HEART TY!! I prayed for a miracle and BAM!! 🙋😭 THANK YOU JESUS!! Gratitude to all and PRAISES TO YOU HEAVENLY FATHER & THE SON JESUS CHRIST &TO THE HOLY SPIRIT! I WORSHIP ONLY YOU! 👑🙋I love you all so so much and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! 💜🙏💜

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

So may it ever be!!

(1) Show this thread

100 %

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

You Tell Them Boss!

(1) Show this thread

AND NO MORE DOMINION either, nope none of that crooked stuff.

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

They need to ban those and all voting machines!!!!

(1) Show this thread