Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

If this were true, then why are we still seeing them on Capital Hill??? Please use discernment and do more research before you post! I'm not saying that I don't hope it's true, but I do see them to this day.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

Astonishing! So as a Christian, it appears we have more time to work till Jesus comes. We will have the best testimony before the nations of the world. The world will see good triumph over evil and will follow the righteous path. PTL

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

This got me suspended on Twitter...

Over the Target?

#ThePeoplesBridge

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Saw this and thought the perspective was great. Way to Go!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

GOD WON

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

amen 🙏🏻God won

(1) Show this thread

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

Its incredible what has gone down but people are still arguing about mask wearing.The sooner MSM falls the better.Its their last line of defence.So many people have woken up which is great but we are still the Minority around the World.

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Bella Libre to her Publication

I have yet to wear a mask. I’ve eaten out, been shopping, etc. I will not comply.

In response Bella Libre to her Publication

forget the masks! this is what matters. let the system you know go and fast. the people need you

(2) Show this thread

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Here it is in case anyone missed it
https://anonup.com/thread/664344

Mom and Digital Soldier for the army of the Republic and this great nation. #wwg1wga #trump2020 #stopthesteal

this site will not load on my computer browser
i have duck duck go

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Wow! That correlates with the Google Earth footage from the other night!!!

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

information is being let out regarding the war against the CCP which has been won!

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

happy Freedom Day!!

I am Norwegian, I am a mommy to 3 and a cat, acupuncturist, naturelover, earthlover and yogalover. WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏