***VK $100 Seed Giveaway#01***

Here is the MetaMask wallet. It has around $117 of Etherium (ETH). Included extra for gas fees. If you solve it and claim the wallet you should remove the funds right away.

See Picture.

Remember not to post any answers until you claim the wallet ($).

Look at my previous posts to understand how to restore a MetaMask wallet with a Seed Phrase.

Wallet Link:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xd70658658bbdbdbf5204d597b4a14735ffc9b7dd

This is just a start. It gets more fun and rewarding.
Good Luck Patriots.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

The wife says to do one in French for a better chance for her to win....lol

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

it was such a nice break! looking forward to the next one!!

Priorities; and mine is not money. Mom still in the hospital. Have fun playing.

I LOVE this!!! Just missed it but excited for the next ones. Congrats to 17C! Thanks so much for the fun generosity, VK.

In response Let It RainShine to her Publication

Started seriously about 20 min ago (just for fun, love solving puzzles 😂) and currently have all but 1, 6, 10, 11. 🙈🔍 CLOSE!

(1) Show this thread

Play time is over. Facts trump feelings. 🇺🇸

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

a ⭐️ indeed!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Romana Video natural law
https://anonup.com/thread/7746311

Romana Criminal Indictment
https://anonup.com/thread/7754715

(10) Show this thread

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

So this happened. Multiple times

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Someone won. Where is that posted?

(1) Show this thread

in all honesty, i'm staring more at the numbers in the lower left than anything, lol!

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

Are you assuming that its 1=5 and so forth in reverse order? So 12=1

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

my guess so far is the answers 1-12 are in the order placed next to them reversed 🤔

(2) Show this thread

I believe we are stronger together :)

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

8 Across is my main issue... ugh.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

What I think it should say is not working on the other way! Did VK say we could help each other?

(1) Show this thread

stuck around 10/12. your puzzle making abilities are top notch VK 🤣

Time for Carpool, can’t play right now.... But I can tell you are the COOLEST Dad VK!! This Looks so FUN!! I did get my Metamask Wallet when posted the link👍!

Good Luck Fam!!!! 👍🇺🇸❤️

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

currently at 10 words (a few are questionable 😂) do we get points for trying?

In response Dan Dan to his Publication

8 of the 10 was correct. damp cargo shock hint steel defence puchase and pole

(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Well... I thought I had all the words, but they either don't match the gematria(?)for the order, or I suck at both crossword and gematria. 🤦‍♀️

I downloaded the app to my phone and on my computer (using the Chrome browser) and did the seed password thing (a set of several words). So its linked my computer to my phone on metamask.
What I don’t understand is that on my phone I can see an option for web 3.0 but how come I don’t see that option on my computer? On my computer, metamask looks as if its only for crytpo.

Keep in mind, this is all so new to me and seems confusing but I’m trying my best to figure out how it works because since VK is mentioning it (multiple times), it sounds like it’ll be very important for future use.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Freakin#11...

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

I believe that children are our future, time for some homeschool extra credit!

I'm more of a wordsearch type of guy 😄

loving this, took the gas fee as a personal nod 👋 currently at 5 words 👍🤞

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

While we wait for the fookery to commence...
:)

Anon supporter, Trump follower. MAGA

what if I dont hav a wallet

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

In response Ann Mathews to her Publication

You can just claim it and change the password...Then it's your wallet

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Wish i had the spare time to play along

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Wish people aren´t always thinking of money

(5) Show this thread

I love to see the younger generation starting to wake up.
#SchoolOfHardKnocks

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
(1) Show this thread