Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Updated from the CDC Website:
Who should quarantine?
If you come into close contact with someone with COVID-19, you should quarantine if you are not up to date on COVID-19 vaccines. This includes people who are not vaccinated.

So now the CDC is recommending that the unvaccinated stay quarantined. The FEMA Camps are not built for fun. Wake up, soon the unvaxxed may be held in detention camps.

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

I’m a Christian, conservative and veteran. I support President Trump !!! I’m a Patriot !!!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

FEMA is also paying people to lie about how their loved one died. 84 year old uncle went to the hospital because wasn’t feeling well. Tested negative for COVID. He died 10 days later in the hospital because he had internal bleeding they couldn’t find the source of. They came to aunt and said that magically he just tested positive for COVID, so if she will sign this paperwork saying he died of COVID then FEMA will give her a check for $9,000. This whole thing is messed up!!!!! Since when does the government bribe hospitals to pump up their COVID deaths??? It really pisses me off that billions in OUR TAXES are being given away as bribes. It is tine to take back our country !!!!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Kevin Schott to his Publication

Wow! I am so sorry for your loss!!! It is so evil!!! We would know none of this if it weren’t for Q. That is what I remind myself when I have doubts. Evil infiltrated all feilds of work- especially medical, law and psychiatry. so sick! This is the first I’ve heard of bribing family for a signature. I do have a friend who’s father was killed with Remdesiver. She didn’t get to see him or tell him goodbye. This is where we have to remember that we will see our loved ones again! God is bigger than all of this!

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

FEMA funded by our tax money.

Just another shell game, money laundering operation.

Has anyone else noted that Google maps has reverted to erlarlier imagery?

In our area back to 2017... what better way to hide the construction of FEMA camps.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I haven’t noticed but will look! Oh my!

(1) Show this thread

Thats for all the arrests going to be made.

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

FEMA is not a good organization. They are in the UN’s backpocket. They are the one’s building the detainment camps. I hope you are right- that we will drain FEMA dry by paying the NG for [their] arrests, but I’m always questioning everything.

(1) Show this thread