Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Joey! You are God’s creation! Nothing can separate you from the love of God! You cannot find your joy in others- your joy is God! He will direct your path. Do not look to the past but strive forward, my friend! You have a future, and God is waiting to show you what it looks like!!!! You are loved more than you realize! Extra prayers for you tonight!!!! You are a child of the Almighty- whom/what shall you fear???

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I do understand sadness. I do not have a relationship with my parents or sister for reasons other than being awake, but that is very different than missing a grandchild. I will be praying for that void to be filled as God can heal every wound! I love you to, my brother in Christ! Be of good cheer for He has overcome the world and all that is in it! ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angie Mac, click on at the bottom under it