Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

My nephew's Girlfriend took the vaccine for work. The second dose made her ill. I just can't wrap my head around their gullibility. I've never been afraid of yhis virus. I took precautions to boost my immune system, but avoided a mask until forced to wear one working and shopping. Lies. All of it, lies.

(1) Show this thread

Part of the Jan. twit purge. Here we are again causing deplorable trouble. Trump all the way,45 to 19, couldn't be more ready or more proud.

Right in line with the Georgia Guidestones...how about that!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Why would anyone consider injecting a foreign substance into their body that has a 99.9+% recovery rate?

(1) Show this thread

How do you come up with those facts?

(2) Show this thread

I believe things are not as they currently appear, God Wins and we are headed for an era of peace and propserity unlike any other.

Did Mike truly quote this? Don't see it on line.

(2) Show this thread

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery” ~ Thomas Jefferson 1787

it says on his wiki that he commited suicide in JULY 2020. 🤔

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

It's those that aren't Awakening that voluntarily took the vaccine. Those of us here all know better. If they'd only listen.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

End times prophecy tells us that 1/3 of the population will be wiped out just before the arrival of Christ' coming. In Christian circles, we seem to speculate/assume its by way of WWlll events. This info has me re-evaluating that speculation/assumption...please someone correct me if the Bible states specifically how 1/3 of the population will perish??

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication

From what I understand it is after the Rapture and involves everthing from earthquakes, disease, animal attacks and a huge wormwood thing falling in the ocean wiping out all life on coasts of affected continents even far inland.

In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication

Most people don't even know that we are at war.

(3) Show this thread