Something tells me 1.19 is a firm legal date. Could be nothing, but I did have a dream President Trump was giving a speech and held up the Law Of War manual. Let’s see what happens! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/DoD%20Law%20of%20War%20Manual%20-%20June%202015%20Updated%20Dec%202016.pdf?ver=2016-12-13-172036-190#page811

Photo 1/2

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

pj well this 1/19/22. this person made a fool out oh him self again . this day in history πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£βœ…

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Maybe drying his up coming 1/29/22 Rally???? IDK???

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Just a Deplorable Trumping Through Life 🐸

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Aquarius timeline, hence "watch the water"

(1) Show this thread

the sun enters aquarius. special forces at work . not talking seals or green beret . talking creator

In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication

watch the water

In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication

and I am an Aquarius. I am pinching myself at the the intersecting goin on. It is magnificent.

(2) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

A few connections and an alternate theory- 2 slides

By Law of War they have to wait till Biden has been in office for a year before they can take him down? Jan 21??

π•ƒπ•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•‹π•¨π•šπ•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ β„€π• π•Ÿπ•–, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 π•˜π•£π•–π•¨ 𝕦𝕑! #DΙͺΙ’Ιͺα΄›α΄€ΚŸSα΄ΚŸα΄…Ιͺᴇʀs

In response Foxy B 6212 to her Publication

He was never legally sworn in

(1) Show this thread

PJ β€”β€”please say it is so!

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

I pray this ends on 1/19/22 - and a mass awakening occurs - Glory be to God Almighty!

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

VK's video instruction for metamask was 1.19 long.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

The vibes are aligning by the second. πŸ‘€πŸ”₯

119 < > 911

(1) Show this thread

I Pray Thats It! Hope Your Dream Comes True!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Me too, Patriot. Me too. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Bay 17d to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts