As an anon.. I rarely talk about personal things on here.. but I consider many of you friends and family. I could really use some prayer for my 9 year old daughter. An Xray she had done today shows that her right thigh bone is 3x bigger/thicker than her normal sized left thigh bone. It is most likely cancer and my wife and I are absolutely devastated! We are trusting God and praying through whatever comes ahead and preparing for some tough days! Your prayers for my daughter and my family will be greatly appreciated! 🙏💧💧😢😭🙏

Sending so many prayers! My five year old daughter suffers from neutropenia. We just got alkalizing water bottles, a grounding mat, and we are going to get a spooky 2 rife healing machine soon. All of these would be great no matter what the diagnosis! We also see a naturopathic doctor that can cure anything, she has done so much for our family! First call with her is free so theres no harm in reaching out. www.drlachman.com

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Thank so much! Praying for your daughter also! I will look into all these healing techniques you mentioned!

How kind of you to pray for my daughter too! I have never felt a part of such a warm community as anonup. You have brought so much to my life! Please keep us up to date about your daughter, Ill send all the prayers and healing advice I can! www.earth-wellness.com has the grounding mat for the best price.

Aw! Thank you so much for this word of encouragement. I will definitely keep posting about what comes of my daughters medical concerns and wins as they come up. I agree with you about this community on anonup. Its a very special group of people! Blessed to have such a great group of prayer warriors on behalf of my daughter! Much ❤️!

How is your daughter? I found sounds healing frequency vidoes on youtube and had to share. I've been looking into getting a spooky 2 rife unit but don't have the money yet. The sound is one part of the healing and they put it up for free, God bless them. If nothing else this relaxed my kids when I played it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHX2DNHj19A

Thanks for the youtube link. I have it playing for her now. Do you know what frequency it is?

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

Any updates for ys? Ive been praying for you guys!

Thank you so much for your prayers! Yeah.. my daughters biopsy results came back with great news! No cancer found and no infection! God is good and Im so thankful He heard the prayers of the many people like yourself praying for my daughter. The doctors have narrowed down the diagnosis and are confident that her bone growth is a benign condition called Osteoid Osteoma. There is a very simple procedure using radio frequency to remedy this condition. However.. the doctors want to have her get a CT Scan - 200+ Xray pictures and pump her full of radiation just to confirm what they already know. I think its not needed and my wife is taking her in for this CT scan today. Im praying and fighting for my daughters health. She does not have cancer now but its possible to get cancer from a CT Scan. Anyway.. sorry to rant. God is good and I am praising him through this storm! Thank you again for your prayers and concerns!

How is your daughter with neutropenia doing? Im praying for complete healing. Did you get the rife machine yet and how do you like it?

(2) Show this thread

It's a rife healing frequency, there are more specific ones one there, this is general healing. DNA repair one seems like a good idea too!