Only people mentioned by @Thefrenchtrouble in this post can reply

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Tony Michaël to his Publication

Up yours, bank employee! I just ordered more silver coins. 😁

Bought me some silver last night...and a little gold for good measure!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

ROTFLMAO!

OK, then...

Instead of buying $200 worth like I normally do, I will up that to $500 this month!

How about that?

I don't keep my money in the bank, anyway; it's a brokerage account with Schwab.

Besides, we're already running the QFS in parallel with the SWIFT system; all LEGITIMATE dollars held will be credited.

WTF are you so panicked for?

Too many ILLEGAL DOLLARS you're trying to protect?

Come to think of it, we have plenty of groceries...

I reckon I could up that to $600 worth of silver for February!

WE the PEOPLE won't be hurt; just the illegal dollar

🇺🇸Proud Patriots ❤️✝️🙏Trump Supporters Save the children ✝️❤️✝️❤️Back the 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲#MAGA 4 EVER

Sooooo what he is really saying is BUY SILVER!!!!

Single dad to 3 beautiful girls, UK patriot to the great USA, MAGA, WWG1WGA WW

well we all know who owns the banks so it looks like I'll be spending this months salary on silver 🤣😂, fuck the banks.

BANKRUPT THE BANKS!!!!

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

In response GDS MOM to her Publication

TIME TO FORECLOSE.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot, Christian, digital soldier, God wins! Follow all Patriots back!

I just purchased silver.

I follow people who are heading INTO battle, not those running from it and trying to protect their reputation.

I just made my first silver purchase today! 7 beautiful silver coins! Let NESARA arrive!

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

In response Minna Margareetta to her Publication

xrp is being pushed tomorrow. you can take profits and then help short squeeze silver

(1) Show this thread

Panic vibes!!

Who is "ordering" that we buy silver? Is it possible that if the banking system is brought down, many innocent people will suffer? I thought that it was up to the military, et al, to arrest and punish the criminals, including those in the banking system, Personally I don't feel comfortable with this because I don't know enough.

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

Projecting unAmerican on serious MAGA patriots. Projection rejected!!! 😎😎😎

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

This is amazing... but oh my gosh we've been warned! They're so desperate they now have people going on anon forums - this is highly amusing. Panic indeed, nothing can stop what is coming.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

panic!!!

Only followers of this user (@UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

[They] are scared. Buy SIlver. V