Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Iā€™m ready to be done with war.

Next phase.

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

i think first there has to be some 'glue' that spreads
which brings/binds us all together,
such as the tears that flow the world over
after realizing what has been done to the children

that would be a strong binding force that
will effortlessly unite, and then we can begin
to connect on basic human levels (imo:)

āœļø Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦…

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Well said and thank you. We will need truth to unite us first. We have instructions on tolerance, love and peace to move forward beyond that.

Our Lord and Savior always practiced Love, Tolerance and Peace, but he never sacrificed The Truth. I see us in no different situation.

Just my opinion.

(1) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Well, VK; it says God wipes out the evil (we do what we can, He does what we can't), then we are there to help restore society and its people.

"Those from among you will rebuild the ancient ruins; You will raise up the age-old foundations; And you will be called the repairer of the breach, The restorer of the streets in which to dwell."
Isaiah 58:12

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

šŸ™šŸ•ŠļøšŸ™

āœļø Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦…

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank you brother. I can count on you everyday for the Good Word and appreciate you always spreading it.

God Bless šŸ™

(1) Show this thread