Helllooo Patriots!!! The Save America Trump Rally in Florence, AZ was AMAZING!!! This was my 3rd Trump event and I had an EPIC time for sure!!! Here’s one of the videos of the crowd I got!! There were sooo many Patriots there & Trump did an amazing job!!! Where We Go One, We Go All . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I was looking for you on the TV. πŸ˜‚ So glad to hear you had such great time. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I was interviewed by Swedish Television Station . πŸ˜‚

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

so cool...hope you put in a good word for the usa.
see...the world is looking to us.
would be cool to see the swedish interview.
are they going to send it to you?

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

I got the station name and but no they didn't say they would send it to me! I am hoping to find it because I think it went really well. Was for a few minutes or so. They wanted to know what I think Trump would announce and if I thought the 2020 Election was fraudulent etc. It was for TV4.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

How cool is that !! Awesome, Casey!! So glad you were able to go! You are an awesome patriot! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»βœοΈπŸ’«πŸ™πŸ»

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Awwww thats sweet of you Patriot thank you!!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

awesome