Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Angels, Demons and the Nephilim the Invisible world. 6 photos

https://youtu.be/7nYuSlxeo68

I'm operating under the impression that all of the infamous ancient "gods" are symbolic of "The Watchers" in some way or form. What say you Storm?

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Absolutely, they are as the so called Anunnaki were the Fallen Angels 440,000 years ago. Posidon who had Atlantis built was also a Fallen Angel or Watcher. All that breed with human women are enchained in Hell until Judgment Day. Below is whats left of Atlantis.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Thanks storm! Is that the "Eye of the Sahara"?

Also, why 440,000 years ago?

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I have looked at this area in the past, and, it seems to me, there is a possibility of a large explosion at the Cape Verde Islands, that could have caused a massive tsunami, washing millions of tones of sand over the land...

The sand seems to have been laid in a large long fan, with Atlantis in the center of the destruction, the sand blocked its water way to the Atlantic.

(2) Show this thread