Trump said he belives Brnovich will get to the bottom of the election fraud in Arizona. Looks like they may have had a little chat backstage at the rally.

Only people mentioned by @angeleyes11357 in this post can reply

In response R3B3LLIOUS OUTLAW to her Publication

i dont think he will. part of problem in az.

Can anyone tell me what this emblem on the bag is? ** bad eyes and cropped it as much as I could still cant read it Thank U in Advance

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Valarie Bynum to his Publication

I ran the image through a similar image search on yandex and this is what I got. Hard to say really, it can be anything.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

👍😺