Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

WWG1WGA Patriot Trump supporter #GodWins

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

BOOM 💥

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

Even if ITT is an eligitimate president, the executive orders are there and there is action on them.....think pipeline.

I think they are letting the people see.

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

Awesome. all the key words in this one. great to hear.."multiple counts of treason"...."when the day comes, there will be accountablilty." Thats it. that's the tweet 😉👍✊👍✊🦅💓🦅💓🕊💓🕊

11 “Social Media” not social & biased Media. 77 yrs, Vet, MAGA, writing to save stories. Giving opinions easy to “See, Hear & Comprehend “

for your consideration: Origianl Story.......Yeah , a cheap shot but a shot none the less. FIRST CONTACT Entertainment, 1-30-2021. JJPL+JPL Once again into the abyss. Hold on MOM, I'm busy!

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Happy Patriot's Day GOD WON

will you repost the pic of Obama and Big Mike? pretty plz.

Q follower from the beginning here to support digital soldiers to spread the truth, Patriot bleed red white and blue #WWG1WGA ProTrump

bring down the whole house of cards these treasonous people will not be able to walk down the streets when its over

Q follower from the beginning here to support digital soldiers to spread the truth, Patriot bleed red white and blue #WWG1WGA ProTrump

bring down the whole house of cards these treasonous people will not be able to walk down the streets when its over

Wait for the Lord, and keep His way, And He will exalt you to inherit the land🇺🇲; When the wicked are cut off you will see it! Ps 37:34🥰

Every dog has his day, Biden.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Soon the drips of the drizzle will become drops of heavy rain and before we realize it is happening there will be a flood. NCSWIC

I'm in IT, to win IT, and win IT BIGLY. WWG1WGA!!! I'm a Twitter Refugee that has been banned 10 TIMEs. Fight the GOOD fight. The Q!!!

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Now that, I can get behind.
Re-reading the Drops to clear out the noise.

(1) Show this thread

Lin Wood is truly the toppest ASMR/Champion-Of-Justice. Set ones mental voice-over to "Lin Wood" and rejoice.