Don't stop now. Don't give up. Keep pressing forward until your goal is reached. Stand up for righteousness. #WWG1WGA #Trump

The biggest takeaway for me from Q and the Anons is how interconnected things are... Even when they dont seem to be related.

What are some things you learned from Q or the Anons that messed up your reality?

#wwg1wga#Qarmy#QANON#Patriots

Here to help my friends and family understand what is happening to this government today. Feel free to contact. The war is not over. Faith!

In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication

great question.
I can't watch tv. I see actors and actresses that I know have done terrible things. my favorite music. people in the limelight that I admired.

reality is becoming clear.

I think this hit me the most. I was always big into the movies and celebrity culture. I did some freelance photography and traveled to L.A. and New York regularly to photograph events. And, for a hobby, I enjoyed collecting autographs. Now, it means nothing to me. People I once liked and admired make my skin crawl after things I've heard. It literally makes me sick knowing what happened to many children.

In response Jason DeRose to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MarieG6492 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marie _G_, click on at the bottom under it